I wanted to do an about me page, but not the usual boring “hey im Andrea, 29 from norfolk”. I have recently been watching the vogue 73 questions videos. The aim of the game is to answer all 73 questions in under 10 minutes. So here we go, my vogue 73 questions.
1. What’s your favorite time of day? Evenings, family movie on the tv, and a giant bag of popcorn.
2. What’s your biggest weakness? Doubting myself. I do it over everything, my blog, my personal life, work life, even social media.
3. What’s your biggest strength? Being honest about motherhood.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had? Becoming a parent, nothing prepares you. No matter how many pregnancy books you read.
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date? Romantic restaurant, followed by ice creams and a walk on the beach.
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up? Comparison.
7. What’s a cause that is important to you? Teaching people about mental health.
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? That I am raising my children the right way (even though I believe there is no right way, its still nice to be praised on parenting)
9. When are you the most inspired? Scrolling through my favourite Instagram accounts.
10. Sweet or savory? Sweet all day, everyday.
11. What song can you listen to on repeat? Euphoria by loreen. It won Eurovision in 2012 and I have been hooked ever since.
12. What makes you smile the most? When the kids are all playing together, and not fighting.
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you? I wish I was a trained opera singer. Honestly I have always been amazed by the beautiful voices. Maybe I can have a few lessons one day.
14. Heels or flats or sneakers? Flats, or a platform. I can wear stilettos as I would go flying, and the only sneaker type shoes I would wear are converse.
15. Vintage or new? Vintage, anything from 1920s-1990s are my absolute favourites.
16. What are the three things you can’t live without? Family, humour, music.
17. Window or aisle seat? Window! I get awful travel sickness so being able to see out the window helps a lot!
18. What’s your current TV character obsession? Lucifer. No questions, he is dreamy.
19. Leather or lace? Lace, I don’t have plans to get married, however my dream dress is completely lace.
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? I moved to cyprus on my own when I was 16. I had to come back after 3 months as I decided to go to college, however it was still an amazing experience.
21. How would you define yourself in three words? Loud, determined, opinionated.
22. What’s your current favourite piece of clothing that you own? My black star dress from Wallace, its my idea of heaven.
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own? A dress that you can twirl. Nothing makes me feel better than swishing a big dress around.
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now? Other bloggers doing amazingly. I can only hope to be where they are one day.
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? You have to work hard to pursue your dreams, so keep pushing on.
26. What’s your pet peeve? Chewing loudly. Honestly I cant stand it, especially crunchy foods, like crisps or biscuits.
27. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls.
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? If they have a sense of humour, If they do then I know we will click.
29. What’s your biggest regret? Not traveling more before having children. I love them more than life, however I do sometimes think maybe I missed out on something by not taking the chance to travel when I had it.
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Harry styles…No explanation needed.
31. What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly! Classic.
32. What’s your guilty pleasure? Eating a full tub of ben and jerrys whilst watching Netflix.
33. What book did you most recently finish? I honestly haven’t read a book in years. Probably twilight …. Cringe.
34. What are you currently reading? My social media feed… I cant read books! I get 3 or 4 pages in and just get bored. Im much more of a visual person so prefer films etc.
35. How do you start your day? Cuddles with the babies. Then coffee, all the coffee.
36. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas! As soon as it gets to November the Christmas music comes on. With Halloween a close second of course.
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? @s.nova.vintage All of those vintage dresses are just calling my name.
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? someone super rich. I just want to see what its like having all that money haha.
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Have singing lessons. I love singing, but I would never sing in front of anyone unless its my own family!
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? Not everything is about you. Honestly I was a bitch at 19. I thought the world revolved around me, if I could go back in time I would slap some sense into me.
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Hand sanitizer, baby wipes, bottle of water, kids snacks!
42. If you were not a blogger/stay at home mum, what would you be doing? I always wanted to be a paramedic. Its still a dream of mine.
43. What’s something you can’t do? Play video games. My daughters always ask me to play Minecraft but I just cant do it. It ends up making me angry.
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken? Cyprus, My homeland, the island of love.
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to? Edinburgh, especially for the Christmas market.
46. What’s something you always travel with? My phone, I have huge anxiety so I must have a way of communicating with family at all times. Just incase.
47. Favorite food? My yiayias Macaronia tou fournou. (macaroni in the oven)
48. Favorite dessert? Ice cream, usually cookie dough or salted caramel.
49. Favorite snack? Chocolate snack a jacks. Low calorie but gets rid of my chocolate craving.
50. What’s a movie that made you cry? P.S I love you. Gets me every time.
51. What’s your favorite movie of the last five years? Bohemian rhapsody
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had? I wish I was more flexible. I would love to learn gymnastics.
53. What’s your favorite exercise? Long walks, hiking. You can appreciate nature and keep fit without breaking out in a full on sweat.
54. What’s your favorite band? I don’t really have 1 favourite band, I have a very eclectic taste in music.
55. What’s your favorite fast food order? Curry, chicken tikka masala, Pilau rice, onion bhajis.
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? Panicking about money. I would love to just be financially stable enough not to worry about anything.
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth? Babies, all babies… im getting broody, stop.
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year? Getting to spend more time as a family, ok so its 2020 and we have been in corona virus lockdown. But at least I had my partner and my 3 amazing kids with me.
59. What’s your favorite cocktail? I don’t drink alcohol. I don’t like the feeling of being out of control.
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest? My big fat Greek wedding, I can watch it on repeat and it still makes me cry laugh.
61. What do you usually eat for dinner? We mix it up as much as we can. But a few family favourites are Bolognese, Fajitas and Pasta bake.
62. What do you usually eat for lunch? Kids
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast? If I remember to grab lunch its usually just something quick, like a sausage roll, so I can continue chasing teddy around the house.
64. What’s your favorite thing in the world? Family, my family is my everything.
65. What’s your favorite color? Yellow. It’s a happy colour
66. What color clothing do you wear most? Black. Im a secret goth.
67. What are three words to describe living in Norfolk. Scenic, Quaint, adventure.
68. Do you like surprises? Absolutely not, My anxiety is way too bad. I need to make a plan!
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way? Parenting. There is no easy way, I learnt that the hard way!
70. What’s something you’re tired of? Hearing “Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum” for the 50th time today.
71. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? Tom, my partner. He always knows the right thing to say.
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever? Sliders. Im sorry guys I just really don’t like them, especially when people wear them out, with socks!
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? A forensic scientist! I watched a lot of CSI. I thought it was cool. I later learned its not for me.
That’s it! I hope you know a little more about me.